8/10/2010

Expired Milk: A Mutual Laziness

Posted by Unknown |

No matter where I am, how old I am, or what values I cherish at that particular moment in time, I will always put the empty or expired milk back into the fridge. Or I will use all of the milk except the tiniest amount and put it back into the fridge thinking, "Oh, I might need that tiny bit of milk later." (I never need that tiny bit of milk). This is also true of cereal boxes. I will always have 4 or 5 pretty-much-empty cereal boxes in the cabinet. So when do these things actually get taken care of? When I open the fridge and smell something rotting. Then, I will do a mass cleaning of everything expired or empty. But I will always wait until the mass cleaning to throw things away. And I know for a fact, that I am not alone in this habit. This little fact of life is a mutual laziness amongst all humans.

1 comments:

Ms. Bergeron said...

When I started reading this, I thought you were going to complain about people who do that. When I realized you were not only 'fessing up to it, but stating it as a personal philosophy...I fell in love with you all over again.

Post a Comment

Subscribe